When planning our home garden zucchini is the one vegetable that thrives very well, so I try to plant it every year. By summers end our garden is usually over flowing with all those green beauties.
Now comes the question of what to do with a zillion zucchini's? Hopefully today you can find a few recipes that might peak your interest. Some are sweet, some are savory, but all of them are indeed delicious.
- Lemon Pepper Grilled Zucchini
- Chicken Tetrazzini
- Chocolate Zucchini Cupcakes W/Peanut Butter Icing
- Lightened Up Chocolate Zucchini Cake
- Smoked Sausage Kabobs
- Garden Harvest Chicken Stew
- Squash Relish
- Italian Sausage & Tortellini Soup
- Chocolate Zucchini Bread
- Sneaky Spaghetti Sauce
- Zucchini Bread Muffins
- Zucchini Pickles
- Pumpkin Zucchini Bread
- Grilled Vegetable Medley Packets