So as you can see by my video reviews I really liked the instant coffee, and I am so glad that I gave it a try. Now I am not going to throw out my coffee maker and go all instant, but these little coffee packets are so great to have on hand. Below I have made a list of what I like most about the Tasters Choice Single Serve Coffee Packets:
- First off the convenience of the packets. Just open one up add it to a cup of hot water and you have coffee. Its that easy! Plus I have some emergency coffee packets if I run out of my regular brew coffee, that seems to happen a lot.
- Second I love that they are portable so I can take them anywhere. (to work, out of town or carry some in my purse.)
- I really like the flavor variety so I am not stuck on just making one flavor of coffee. I can change it up when I want to.
- The coffee packets are really affordable. At just $3.49 for a box of 20-22 single serve packets. I think that is a pretty good deal.
- These little packets are perfect to make homemade individual hot beverages such as a Cappichino or Latte. This will help cut my local coffee house budget down a bit.
I really hope you give the Tasters Choice Gourmet Instant Coffee Packets a try. I think you will be pleasantly surprised just like I was. Click here and you can print off a coupon from the tasters choice website to get you started.
Today I am also going to be giving away a coffee break kit to one of my readers. Then you can enjoy your own coffee experience. To enter the giveaway please read the details below. I want to thank all my readers for listening to my coffee review and I also want to thank Tasters Choice for including Mommy's Kitchen to be a part of the "What Flavor are you Today" coffee trial. I had a lot of fun. And thank you so much for offering one of my lucky readers a coffee break kit.
One winner will receive a coffee break kit identical to the one pictured above.
a weeks worth of tasters choice gourmet instant coffee samples
2 - coffee mugs (1) insulated & (1) ceramic
1 - coaster set and product information
How to enter: Just leave a comment on this post and let me know what your favorite coffee flavor is. Maybe its just plain old joe that's OK to. I will randomly choose one winner on Friday November 13Th. Last day to enter the contest will be Thursday, November 12Th. Good luck.
Dont forget to leave a email address if yo don't have a blogger accounts. That way I can get in touch with you if you are the winner.
Disclosure: This post was made possible by Nescafe Taster's Choice who provided me a Flip Video Recorder, Coffee Samples, Coffee Mugs and Coaster’s. The products stated above were sent to me for the sole purpose of reviewing their product and to document my thoughts and opinions. The Opinions stated are solely my own and have not been wavered or compensated by the products I received. No other payments or sponsorships were taken for this review.